Our new logoed uniform is now available from our supplier Mapac.
The uniform for the Lower School will be:
- Black school trousers or shorts, no ‘skinny jean’ style trousers
- Black knee-length school skirt
- White logo Potton Lower School polo shirt
- Red logo Potton Lower School jumper
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Solid black low heeled or flat shoes
- Hair accessories must be plain and either black, red, grey or white. Hair accessories with large bows are unacceptable and pupils will be asked to remove them.
PE kit will be:
- White Potton Lower School logo PE top
- Plain black shorts, skort or tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black, grey or red sweatshirt
Questions and Answers:
Must pupils wear logoed jumpers/cardigans/PE shirts/uniform?
It is preferable that all pupils wear school uniform with the school logo on, however, no child will be discriminated against for wearing plain, non-logoed items in the school colours.
Can girls wear jumpers instead of cardigans?
Yes, girls are allowed to wear jumpers if they wish.
Can pupils wear short sleeved shirts all year round?
Long or short sleeved white shirts are acceptable; whatever your child is comfortable in throughout the year.
Can t-shirts be worn in the summer?
Pupils will be expected to wear white shirts all year; if the weather becomes extremely hot they will be allowed to remove their tie.
Can polo shirts be worn?
No, polo shirts cannot be worn to school.
Can pupils bring toys/personal items into school?
No, unless permission has been given by the SENCO as part of a SEND plan.